All runners must have a signed release and waiver form on file before they will be allowed to race. Download a release form now and send it in to avoid long lines on race day.
||Saturday, January 7, 2017
- 6:30-8:00 AM: Race-day Registration.
- 8:00 AM: Munchkin Mile Start
- 8:30 AM: 5k Race Start
- 10:30 AM (Approximately) Awards and Raffle
- There will also be a Pre-Race Bib Pickup on Friday, January 6, 2017 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM at the Senior Center
||San Dimas Senior Center – 201 E. Bonita, San Dimas, 91773 (map)
- 5K Pre-Registration:
- Adults (18+ years old): $30;
- Children (Under 18): $25 before December 31, 2016 (otherwise $30)
- 5K Team Pre-Registration (10 or more on the same entry required)
- Adults: $25
- Children: $20
- Munchkin Mile (12 and under) $15 before December 31, 2016
- Race-day registration $50 for 5K and $20 for Munchkin Mile
- All pre-registrants guaranteed a Jackie’s Run T-Shirt (must be present at race to receive)
- Race-day registrants will be provided T-Shirts (while supplies last)
- Everyone who registers will receive a goody bag, a free pancake breakfast, and a entry into our raffle.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place awards for male & female winners in each division
- Overall male & female will receive $200 each
- Masters male & female will receive $100 each
- Group with greatest number of registered participants wins Team Spirit Award
- 14 & under
- 65 & over
||The 5K (3.1 mile) course is flat and fast, beginning and ending at the San Dimas Civic Center. Map
||Online Registration or by downloading and mailing in the registration form.
All registrations must be finished or postmarked by December 31, 2016.